- The website uses the personal data for the following purposes:
○ management of enquiries and orders
○ preparation, packing and transport of goods
○ execution of ordered services
○ collection of receivables
○ provides a presentation
○ compendium of knowledge on the drugs sold
○ the treatment of complaints
○ contact the customer service.
- Information about the people who register and ordering medicines and their behavior on the website are obtained through the data that are entered voluntarily in the system of the owner and through the saving of cookies (“cookies”) on drive secret.
- makes every effort to ensure that the privacy of the customers who visit the online pharmacy is confidential and, above all, respected.
Review of the methods of protection and treatment of the data used by the owner
Farmacia en línea collects information on people who register and/or order medicines in the store, above and below the so-called customers or users.
- These personal data will be collected from the customers and The need to bne on:
- a) Register on the website of the pharmacy and take the account management. b) you can Order medicines, make changes to the order, to make the payments. The legal basis in both cases is the art. 6 par. 1 lit. (b GDPR, i.e. processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of the agreement.
- Personal information required to create an account on the online Pharmacy, name and surname, home address (with apartment number/house, postal code and city name, phone number, address and email.
- When you record the customer’s account on the website , the user inserts individually password to log in to your account, which can be changed later on.
- When you use the website , we also collect additional information about the IP address of the computer of the user, and the IP address of your Internet service provider.
- The places of access and entry of personal data in the system are protected by a SSL certificate – are encrypted on the client computer and can only be read on the destination server.
- The personal data are anonymous in the database.
- User passwords are stored in the form of hashish.
- The owner and manager of changes occasionally his administrative password.
- The fundamental issue of data protection is the regular update of the software used by the administrator to the processing of personal data.
The hosting services are provided by a third-party provider.
- The host company uses:
○ measures of protection against data loss
○ measures and fire protection
○ Protection measures in case of sudden lack of current
○ does it mean for the physical security of access to the sites of data processing.
More information on the use of personal data, or about who will have access to the data
In some situations, the administrator has the right to transfer the personal data of the customers to the suppliers of the services that are used by Apteka Internetowa . The administrator provide this information only if they are necessary for the implementation of the agreement concluded with the user.
- The customers ‘ personal data are processed by the administrator for a period of time exceeding that necessary for the performance of related activities. In the case of marketing data, this time period is 3 years.
- The user has the right to request that the administrator:
○ access to the personal data of individuals who register on the website of the pharmacy and order the medicines
○ correction of the information above
○ restriction of the processing
○ data portability.
The information about the modules
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal information, if provided.
- The web site can store information about the connection parameters (date and time, IP address).
- In some cases, the web site can store information, to facilitate the connection of the form data to the email address of the user who fill it out. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears in the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data in this form are processed to obtain, for example, the specific form for the function jącym. To process a service request or contact the enrollment services business, etc., Each time the context and the description of the module, the treaty shall clearly what they are doing.
Records of the administrator
- The information on the behaviour of the user on the site may be subject to registration. This information is used to administer our website.
Marketing techniques important
Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the unit closed by the user of the website and are intended to be used on the pages of a web site. Cookies usually contain the name of the web site from which they come, the storage time of the closed device and a unique number.
The device that places the cookie on your device have a closed user of the website and log on to them is the operator of the website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of the user sessions in the service (after logging in), so that the user does not have re-entered the login and password USED on every page of the service;
- Achieve the objectives set out in the section “Technical marketing important” above;
The service used contains two types of cookies such as: “Session” and “fixed”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the closed device of the user until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the user for the time specified in the settings of cookie files or until they are deleted by the user.
- The web browser software (web browser) usually allow to store cookies on your device have a closed user by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. Cookies can be deleted from the browser. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. You can find detailed information on this topic in the help or in the documentation for your browser.
- The cookies placed on your device of a user of the website may be used by devices that work with the manager of the web-site, in particularly the following companies: Google (Google, Inc., based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., USA) .